Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touyaa shuriken Snowflake
Well after a long search of one of those beauties, and the first small disapointment (It being a 6* instead of 7* like the other Shuriken I have seen and so destroying my bow mutation dreams.)

I grinded it up and used my 6 Chimera eyes to unlock the skill, assuming it´s nice after seeing how AWESOME the Acid shuriken is. It´s really amazing.
And damm was I impressed at how umipressiv it is! But I guess it deserved the name "Snowflake".(yes, I am salty!)

[Image: 484be91f9db7d5cd3678c5e8a493aa71.png]
Yes, and it´s also bugged, but I didn´t bother making a Bug topic for it, cause the effect itself should be changed in my Opinion. But I can do so if you wish.

So the effect is litterally Ice point(same range and ice spread if it wasn´t bugged atleast, right now the hit box can´t move outside of the max range and only creates 1 ice tile on the selected field.), without:
-Damage
-Push effect
-Ice point which can be used for a lot of strategy things.
-No further combo abbilities like Ice point Guard/Greavers

So I tried to think for what you need this and the only people that might use this Shuriken are: Verglas, Evoker and Rouges. But each of them has FAR better options to spread ice (Ice trap, Ice point, Ice magic...duellist with Freezing can do even more)
So I can´t even think of a use for it. While on the other side we have the Acid Shuriken effect:

[Image: 4883dc6c6f27b3032bb44d56cba775fe.png]
This skill is amazing and alot of fun, which is why I even decided to bother with the ice shuriken! It litterally turns half the map into a poison swamp but here what exactly it does:
-1 basic attack in each direction (aka 8) with increased hit chance.
-creates 8 random flowers (can be very nice for doriads)
- Turns hald the map into a poison swamp level 25 (It´s actually only 24, It seems to only count UL level instead 1+UL) Which deal damage on move/push and per round
-Inflicts poison lv 20 which is in normal means 60 damage per round, based on infliction chance.

So can we please change the effect to something cool? I mean it´s a high end thing that needs Chimera eyes to be unlocked, on a not so impressive weapon. Ice tiles are already pretty weak tiles on their own, since they are easily avoided.

So I am fine with whatever really...It could also just pseudo copy Tamaki shuriken, and get they rank upped to 7, without flowers and stuff...Than it would be pretty cool already since it also uses the Frostbite effect it inflicts , even if not unique. But right now it´s really a huge waste of Chimera Eyes.

Or maybe a single target skill where you shower the enemy with a Blizzard of ice shuriken!

Stop stepping on my feelings with the ice weapons, Dev Q.Q Yukijin/Fenri scaling hurts my soul already bad enough, so salt aside...But please change it to something more useful and awesome.
If anything, that could just have it's momentum reduced to 1.

Or just a new condition where. "If you score a critical hit on an enemy standing on any Ice tiles, and they are suffering from Frostbite, they also get immobilized for 2 rounds, as the Ice creeps up their legs, keeping them in place."

Sadly, like Shujin tried to point out, it does 'nothing' worth it's Chimeric Eyes or Potential.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I simply say this, upon utilizing the special skill, from the players location a Miu star of ice tiles erupts as any enemy struck takes physical ice damage equal to SWA + ice attack and every enemy struck is inflicted with frostbite level 25. And then plant a 2 round cooldown on it. This is just my suggestion for it to be useful.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water