Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Dev + Everyone
I don't really know exactly where to put this, so I'll be putting this here.

Dev- and the rest of the community, for that matter- honestly, from the depths of my heart, thank you.
I don't think enough people sing their praise about this, but Sigrogana Legend 2 has helped me in so many ways. It's helped with my clinical depression and social ineptitude by having a supportive community by my side, with anyone willing to quip in and help. It's helped me practice characters I had previously thought impossible in concept, and it's helped me get a general idea of world-building and creating histories for fictional worlds. It's inspired me to write more than I usually do. It's inspired me to draw more interesting things and more abstract ideas. It helped build me up when I was at my lowest points in life. It's given me relationships, it's given me friends, it's given me everything that I never dreamed of having before.
I genuinely first played this game seriously with a group of friends from another RP-based BYOND game- Dragon Universe- as a playby-less pyromaniac Phenex Evoker/Grand Summoner by the name of Garrison, very early on after the Great Reckoning. I loved roleplay, and I always loved Dungeons and Dragons, but Sigrogana Legend 2 absolutely blew me out of the water. I've always been a fan of Fire Emblem, and this was my perfect combat system. But, the role played experience was infinitely better and much more open-ended and lovable. Why care for stats when you can establish friendships that would seem completely unlikely? The times that I had playing early on made me love Sigrogana Legend 2 more and more, and when I figured out that there was a whole community giving suggestions for the game, I was rendered speechless.
Characters I thought were difficult to make were rather trivial once it came down to diversity in Sigrogana Legend 2, and learning every bit of new information about lore and races and classes on my own was awe-inspiring. I quite simply just fell in love with the entire game. People say the game is certainly an addiction, and for some people, I guess that's true. But for me, Sigrogana Legend 2 became a hub of activity and excitement that I lacked normally, filling an empty void in me. It became a source of inspiration and strength, of creativity and passion. Through my darkest days, I was guided by the friends I'd never have. I was guided by my own ambition instead of following and moving through the motions and copying the herd; I made myself completely unique, and found my own place to stay in the community.
For this, Dev, I have to thank you from the deepest reaches of my heart for creating something that has positively impacted my life so much.
And for the community, I have to thank all of you for helping me through my bouts of depression and helping me correct my destructive behaviors, molding me into a better person.
I'm nowhere near monetarily stable enough (yet) to donate in order to show my support, but as soon as I'm available, I will be offering constantly. But until then, I think this long and sappy expression of my feelings will be enough.

TL;DR: Too poor to support, but this is a big, fat and cheesy thanks to everyone for helping me with depression and circumstancial demons, and to Dev for creating SL2.
You suck.
But you're welcome. I guess.
I think a lot of us can agree with this, we all argue and complain about many things in the came (hur dur balance PvP chatter) but we all know the meat of SL2 is the roleplay and the characters you meet. Interacting with people IC has really made me feel better about myself, I always thought my characters were boring and cliche, but I grew to learn that there are people who truly love my characters and are glad I put them in their stories. SL2 also motivated me to practice drawing, as I draw the majority of my characters myself, and I feel like my art skills have improved dramatically thanks to drawing face icons and the like, hell I even was asked by friends to draw for them too!

GSM gave us a healthy reminder that while we can be total shit to each other, we still play this game and love it, and that's what keeps us running, so thank you GSM, thank you Dev, and thank you SL2!~

-TRO
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
Dev is a lie.

Nah! It´s nice to hear someone actually say thanks once in a while, I have certain problems with the game "Staleness" in terms of world building and sort off lose motivations once in a while when a certain Dev does not answer to your pns for four months but overall, I can agree that I had a very good time here in SL2. I like a lot of the people and even when the community can be Toxic sometimes, it´s still alot of fun. Some of the people I met I actually consider close friends now. Even when Senpai never notices me (GDI Fern Q.Q)
The Gameplay and a lot of the classes are pretty creative actually and allow for a lot of awesome Combinations that can create pretty cool and badass characters. Honestly, alot of big games don´t have such a good gameplay (Heck even the bugs are sometimes hilarious! The solarspear permament Explosion bug was amazing! Clearly one of my favorties closely followed by over 9000 damage Wreckrenzan and the line from Dev "Kensei is finally balanced!&quotWink.

So yeah, also a big Thanks from me here, Dev! keep up the nice work! Stop ignoring my PNsò.ó You actually asked me for them xD
THANKS for the game.
And to the Community, chill and lets enjoy our time together!

To Koonie?
Fuck you, you still owe me money!
I will never pay you.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:I will never pay you.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEV, Koonie is being a barzilian dickwaffle!
>Barzilian.

Multiply that never x2.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]