Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold-tier eyesore [Golden Eyes bug]
[Image: fef5c14dea444f94abd59c3c455fcfef.png]
[Image: 44b4d70d6258425285a2e90c88d2ff67.png]
[Image: 41bef960116b47cda95ea6f918d092ad.png]
[Image: d1c6b185d9bb419ab8d4dc51a63a5599.png]

Something wrong is not right here. Probably tied to that last Golden Eyes fix?

Kaelensians can be blinded, even if at 20+ scaled SAN. The passive says they gain immunity to it, like Glykins completely not getting inflicted with Poison.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm pretty sure the description means that at 20+ san, there's so much reduction to the impact that there's no impact at all, hence "immunity." Unless this becomes an issue with Afflicted Sprctre or anything, does it matter?
*loud burp*
Immunity means that they won't receive the debuff, hence why I mentioned Glykins and confirmed by Dev too in one of those Balance-Fus about Glykins, once when I asked 'Why can't Glykins be affected by Poison, but have 100% resistance and thus take 0 damage from it?'.

It works like this to their Poison Immunity, they can't get the debuff by any means.
The primary issue with this is much the same with Wyverntouched and whatnot. What happens with Kaelensia is that they don't receive an "immunity" until 20 SAN, much like Wyverntouched don't receive an "immunity" until 50 SAN. As such, status effect still applies (Wyverntouched still benefit from poison, thus making immunity a detriment) but you simply don't receive the immunity of it all. It would most likely something Dev didn't realize while coding it in but there have been no reasons to fix it. Basically, pre-20 SAN for blind is basically a "blind resistance" and I suppose the way he coded it was more of a "100% blind resistance" rather than proper blind immunity. I realize much the same with my Corbie but didn't pay it much mind.

Edit: This should be patched though because things like Negotiate can take advantage of this.
Discord: Selfish Gene#0139
[Image: lClrhgZ.png]
Can confirm that even with my 60 SAN Lupine, I'm still getting the Blind debuff, which isn't supposed to happen. However, you don't lose Hit. The blind gives you -0 hit.
This is just a confusing description. The way it works now, it doesn't give you immunity to getting the status. It only reduces the effect it has on your Hit.
...RIP Kaelensians.

But thanks for clarifying!