Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Calling
Thing is, what about Beast Raids? Buff them, Beast Raids will become a nuisance to play.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:Thing is, what about Beast Raids? Buff them, Beast Raids will become a nuisance to play.

As things stand now, they're beyond a nuisance for some builds and a complete joke for others. Wouldn't a better solution be making them like 60% threatening to everyone instead of 0% to some builds and 100% to others? By removing their double teleport, people can do keep-away tactics and lure them into traps/ cinders/ etc. They'd still have a teleport, they could still close in instantly, but keep away builds would have a chance to escape for a bit after eating a Black Roar without getting shredded with that high strength, if their defense is lacking and they don't dodge. As it stands now, the beasts get two consecutive teleports since they haven't "Attacked." And that is the only change I am presently pushing for, so we can then try that for a bit and then discuss what new moves beasts should get to compensate.

EDIT: And I may as well point out, what exactly I was playing that annoyed me like two weeks ago that made me want to make this thread (Yes, I waited that long so it wouldn't be a kneejerk reaction and I could carefully consider my proposal) since hypotheticals aren't getting the point across. Solo beasts as an arbalest/spellthief that's still levelling and pumped offensive stats to level faster, since nothing else in PVE would be a threat if they died before they ever got close. Low survival once engaged. Level 30+ beasts were able to 3-shot the character once they started biting, 4 shot with Mighty Wall and Astral Belt. And that's why I mention Incognito at all. Pulling shot/ heavy tackle across party members' cinders/oil chain? IncogNOPENOPE!
*loud burp*