Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impregnable Boneyards
The vessel is frail, but not very frail, liches are very strong and its only when they're built as tanks, due to the nature of being immune to critical hits, this used to be balanced by liches having very low HP, but now that Magia Detremus alleviates that problem, tank liches with the inability to be crit serve as better tanks than even a dullahan.

I have 3 solutions to this problem that can help prevent tank liching from getting way out of hand upon the introduction of new classes/items.

1.) Decreasing their overall HP in general by adjusting Magia Detremus

2.) Adjusting the requirement for a lich's crit immunity.

3.) Magia Detremus now halves a Lich's physical defense. (I prefer this option, as it'd allow liches to still be able to tank magic very well, which is what they can be about.)

Any thoughts? Discussion?
Option 3 is what I would go for. Something like - X(Physical Damage Reduction)% // + X(Magic Damage from all sources)%
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd go for option 2, since the main issue seems to be that they're immune to critical hits basically the entire time - which is what makes them better tanks in general. Maybe making it so if they're below 70%-80% max FP, their critical restriction is gone.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'd go for option 1 or option 3. Largely since the right lich builds can basically remain permanently immune to crits.
*loud burp*