Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Age Old Request
We all agree ten stars can be pretty neat right? I'm sure this has been said time and time again, but I think the remaining mobs to not have ten stars should have them added. Unique bosses excluded. Since things of level 55 and higher can drop ten stars, that means once the player is high enough level the monsters of the Shrine of Bai Kai, the monsters of the Argentyle Caverns, and even the Black Beasts should have a ten star they can drop. The chances will be regrettably low, but that'll make them some of the rarest ten stars.
The main problem of this is that Dev needs the icons of said items and the main idea of it as well. I remember the Mirror Knight's drop being discussed and even making them a normal boss you encounter in dungeons, but dunno how that ended. (Last I remember, it was asked for an icon and Sarah already provided.)

So yeah, asking is not enough. Contents needs to be provided as well.
That.. Huh. I'd really expect the dev of a game to want to design the new items in it themselves. The Icons I can understand a biiit, but still. I guess I could give some simple out lines of things and make icons if really needed. Just... this seems really weird, telling a dev what you think the new drops should be.
Snakeman Knight: How about a new armor for this one. Potentially something like warding cloth but for heavy armor and UL/2 percent resistance or something.

Snakeman Archer: Obviouslly this would be a poison or acid bow, chance of inflicting poison on hit or acid damage on hit, with something needing to be true for the bonus acid damage, probably. Alternatively, could make it eat armor and magic armor on hit.

Snakeman Mage: Mm, getting trickier. Could go with an accessory to make it easy, or perhaps this could be the first acid tome, granting access to some acid spell that's exclusive to it, like many ten stars grant activated abilities. I'm not sure if we can spellthief the poison puddle snake spell from them, even if we can, could put it on here.

Black Beast: Well, an accessory to boost regeneration would make perfect sense, maybe UL/2(or three) hp per round? If that's out you could make something like one of the collars, maybe water res = UL and fire weakness = UL/2, or more insanely something like, 'You take no damage from water sources, instead healing for ul/2 hp' Might be too strong, suggestions welcome.

Wasps: Welp, this would be a good chance for a gun, a hand gun most likely that poisons on hit. Or, maybe a spear. A spear with an activated ability similar to snake shot but for a spear or. Could also make a hive accessory, simular to the spiked shield but not a shield. Make it deal slightly less damage in response to it, for being something so easily accessable as an accessory. Basically, summoning mini wasps to attack whatever hit you.

Weird Beetle Things: Well, um.. Heavy armor that when knocked down gives you a chance to inflict knock down around you, equal to upgrade level? Or, could make a tower shield. A shield that increases your defense but lowers you movement and evasion based on UL, maybe UL/4 defense (that'd mean 6) and like, UL/12 movement penalty, and UL/2 evasion penalty.

Welp, those are just some ideas.