Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun Smithing Upgrades
Soo, I have noticed a small thing that I'm not 100% sure if it is a bug or perhaps meant to be like this, but when I am in my inventory menu, the displayed Power of gun weapons does not seem to take into account any form of upgrade (up to +6) from the Blacksmith for some reason. When I double-click the weapon for more details, it does display the proper power level. However, the issue with this is that certain skills (For example, the Volcanic Seed enchant on weapons) does seem to use the Power that is used within the Inventory menu, rather than the actual power that the weapon has itself. I noticed that when I was trying the enchant out earlier on a different Quickdraw, and while the Power on the gun itself was 13, it was only displaying it as 8 in the menu (I only upgraded it to +5 so far), and the enchant was only using said 8 power when doing it's damage scaling. (Which should be = to the weapons full power, according to the description at least.)

[Image: b8962ece59c1935cc23de504af211720.png]

As far as I can tell, the other upgrades to power (Material and Weapon Parts) are taken into account in the Inventory screen, just the blacksmith Power upgrades don't seem to display. This issue also doesn't seem to appear with melee weapons, as they were displaying everything the way they should when I checked.
Power upgrades apply different to guns in that they are spread over each shot as bonus damage.
Yes, that I understand when it comes to things like basic attacks, but the thing I am talking about is that a skill that is using the full weapon damage for a single hit (Ergo, the Volcanic Seed enchant on a weapon), isn't using said full power. It's only using the damage that the weapon itself has, plus weapon parts, quality upgrades, and material, but doesn't take into account the blacksmith upgrades. (It's only a single hit, instead of damaging several times like a basic attack, after all)

With full weapon damage, I just mean the power that the weapon itself has, without any scaled damage from your stats and all. Like when I mentioned earlier that the gun had 13 power ( 5 Base + 2 from a Short Barrel +1 from Piercing bullets, and + 5 from Blacksmith Upgrades), but it only was doing 8 damage in turn. (Unresistable Fire damage that, according to the enchant, is = to the weapons power )