Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unchanging Home
Every so often when I go into my home, the entrance resets to the bottom left. No big deal, I figured I would just move it back every time it happened. Turns out, it also unmade my plants that I was growing, so now I'm making a bug report. My key and slot if it helps you investigate any, but the way I reproduce it is I just go off and do something and then I come back home to find anything I was doing in it undone.

Key: Mokou-tan
Slot: 3
This happens with every part of the house, really. From what I understand, the only way to get things to appropriately save are to drop a piece of furniture and then pick it back up, giving it around 10 seconds to process and save.

This happens to all the doors in my house for example. Things don't stay shut and locked when I walk in just to shut and lock them, unless I do more than that. Keys also become useless for some reason.

I would very much appreciate if this was fixed.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
The game flags a house for saving if certain things have changed. It's entirely possible that some things that should flag it currently do not, but without knowing what they are, I can't fix it. It would be very helpful if, when you notice this happening, you listed everything you did in the house between opening it and it unloading, so we can figure out what isn't setting the save flag properly.
It happened again. This last time, I went in, dug a hole, planted my seeds, put down, picked up, then put down a piece of furniture to be extra, extra sure. Came back, plant was fine, watered it and left. Come back again after the black beasts invaded Tannis, plant was gone, just a dirt patch.I don't think the time it takes to deal with black beasts is enough to kill a freshly watered plant in a house, is it?
I think this wasn't an issue of the house saving, it was an issue with plants not having properly displaying icon states, which was corrected last update I believe, so I'll mark this as fixed.