Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server's down.
Hello there,

There might be a few issues noticeable around this time due to the following issue:
[Image: wUpgcDc.png]

Code:
Our Chicago location stopped responding to queries from our webserver at approximately 1:28pm CDT. We are currently investigating and have contacted the site to have an on-site engineer physically inspect our router.

Edit: Follow-up
[Image: olFCaRS.png]

Code:
Update @ 2:07pm CDT: We are still working to get this resolved ASAP. The local facility's phone system is having a problem that causes it to hang up as soon as we pick up the phone, which has so far delayed this at least another 15 minutes, as they are unable to reach us. We are asking them to try other methods.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
The server crashed at approximately 1:50PM EST 5/27/2015.

So much for Accels being the prob--*shot*
I've notified Dev personally of the dedicated having had an unexpected shutdown.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
Server crashed at approximately 1:40PM EST on 5/30/2015.
[strike]Server will be down for an hour or two starting this message due to technical upgrades.[/strike]
Edit: We're back up.

We'll be inserting more RAM (memory) into the server.

Kind regards,
DJScias
Having some connectivity problems with the shell, working with Scias to resolve them ASAP.
First of all, very sorry for the continued downtime. I'm waiting for Scias to get back to me and communications with the shell host to work out to a solution. For those curious, the issue is that when any of us try to access the shell, there's a protocol error, meaning we get kicked off before being able to do anything. Obviously this causes some issues, because it means I can't put the server up. In hindsight, I should have tried to log onto the shell first before I took the server down, but this is the first time I've ever experienced this issue, so I certainly didn't see it coming. Rest assured that as soon as humanly possible, I will get the game back up for everyone.

Sorry once again for the inconvenience.
Rather than wait for this to get resolved I'll be hosting SL2 myself until the shell is fixed. This may lead to an extended downtime when it does get fixed so I can reupload all of the savefiles, but I thought it was better than leaving the server down an indeterminate amount of time.
Server wasn't actually down, but my router reset and I had to update my port forward settings. Sorry about that.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tGL-buZ94Y[/youtube]