Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pray + Pacifist Boon
Currently, Pray has a chance to activate an effect which deals damage to all enemies, which can strip the user of Pacifist Boon.

Can it be made so that either this damage effect doesn't activate when Pacifist Boon is in effect, or instead change this damage dealt to another effect, like light shafts being made over enemies, HP being restored, or the enemies being inflicted with a non-damaging status effect?

Also, same with Brighten. Can it be made so that, instead of dealing damage to those that attack you while the status is active, it further decreases their hit or inflicts Level 10 Hesitation for two rounds?
It'd seem like a very simple thing to negate activation of that specific effect while under pray, pacifist's boon is so important to keep up often enough, hp restoration is also nice.
Pray's smite being a HP restore if Pacifist Boon is 'active' seems what I would go for. As for Brighten, maybe inflict Glowing LV (Damage), if Pacifist Boon is active?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Brighten already inflicts Glowing on those in its range, so maybe it could increase Glowing's level and duration.
I know for 100% certain I brought this up a while ago, but nothing was done about it. I highly doubt Dev will consider this a problem at all and do anything about it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I probably brought it up the day Pray was added; you guys know my luck, I encountered it very early on in using the skill.

I'm not expecting it to change now, like two years later, or however long it's been.
*loud burp*