Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Attack Weapons
Can the Weapon-Attack-stealing weapons have their weapon-attack-stealing effect be changed to using Aptitude for the respective element's scaling (as a passive)?
For example, the Wind Axe, if equipped, would use APT for Wind Attack (instead of the other effect).
A thing to note, it might could to have half effect if the weapon is used on the off-hand. And, if the same weapon was equipped in the off-hand as the main-hand, it would NOT stack.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
This is actually a really good idea. I'd like to see this, if at the very least not with these weapons, then with some weapon in the future.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
What weapons are you talking about? I don't really follow.
The weapons that copy your opponent's various elemental attack stats and allow you to use them as substitute for your own.
That would be a rather large change in functionality and I don't really see the need.
As of right now, I don't think anyone uses any of these weapons. They're very backwards as far as scaling & effect and usually the effects are completely unwanted (example, replacing fire attack on a 100% strength scaling fist weapon. If it's 100% strength scaling, then you'd likely have fire attack already, making the whole stealing thing unwanted.) The potentials don't make up for the swap, just a meh side effect to a meh weapon. Which is honestly disappointing, because as a concept they're pretty cool.
Honestly instead of swapping, it would be nice if it stole half of the enemies applicable stat/element and ADDED it to your own.w