Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KorkenzieeeEEEEEEEEE--!! *bling! gone!* [Korkenzieher line adjustment]
Can Korkenzieher be an adjustable line like Chaser? ('Like Chaser', i.e the line can be reduced in size to the minimum range of 2 squares, and when you select the skill to target, the line always starts at maximum range.)

Sometimes (if not most of the times, due to battle doodads and how Schwarz Sturm builds up) it becomes impossible to use the skill because the last square is over something or even another enemy, and most importantly, you have no control on your Schwarz Sturm level, so once you go, let's say, beyond LV4, you will always end up way too distant from where you want to land, and the only way to reduce Schwarz Sturm is to either cancel it or use Orkam Drehen. Sooo...

I think the line should be resizeable because the skill is more a 'basic boxer skill' than anything, something you use just to reposition yourself after a combo, or to reach a far target fists first. Pretty much like Chaser is sometimes used to reposition yourself during a Reaver combo.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd say only if it gets the same treatment that Felsmange and Orkam Drehen do when proccing Nachebaben. +1 sorta
Does Chaser really behave that way? If the functionality is already there, I guess it's possible.
Yeah, Chaser starts at the maximum range and the 'resize' part is to lower the distance from, let's say 6 tiles, to 2 tiles minimum.

So your Reaver's 'Rising Tide + Chaser' combo doesn't knock the enemy away by a kilometer and you can safely continue the combo with a Roundtrip to pull them back into melee.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]