Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potential Idea - Equalizer
While I don't have an idea as to what weapon would get this, I thought this might be a cool skill for a weapon potential, and I'd hope to see it get implemented.

Equalizer - 3m (Cooldown: 5 rounds)

Target 1 enemy within 3 range, and places a status upon them that negates all bonus/racial/class stats for 5 rounds, however you will also gain this status, negating your bonus stats as well.

But as I said, I haven't the faintest clue what this sort of ability would belong to, but it would sort of create a counter to people who stack too many bonus stats, other than overload.
I'd honestly have something that negated all passive, innate, racial skills and traits on the ground it ignored stats.

Because there will be those guys with odd amounts of San, apt, faith ect, that basically bait out and gain a larger advantage by over investing.
I don't actually necessarily get what you're talking about honestly, simply put it'd be a skill that negates bonus stats for you and your target, perhaps even giving you an advantage because your opponent relies way too much on bonus stats, as it stands the only punishment for having too many bonus stats is being overloaded.

Idk I thought it'd be neat.
Well, this looks fine, as long as it doesn't kill statuses by APT.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Because being able to negate someone's build with no counterplay has always led to a fun, balanced environment.
That's why it'd be tied to a weapon's potential and not a class skill, of course it wouldn't negate bonus stats from APT either.