Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titanic Failure
Titan Gale, if used to kill a target unmarked by it, will not grant the Titan Gale effect to yourself.

Person A has 50 health and is unmarked by Titan gale
Person B fires a titan gale at them and KOs Person A.
Person A is now dead, but the titan gale effect does not transfer to the person.

Is it possible for the effect to happen before the damage?
This seems like a balance fu topic rather than a bug report.
Well, it's really just a question. But if you think it's balance fu, fair.
I'm not keen on letting Titan Gale proc off of a one-hit kill. It's not hard to see someone abusing it on a butterfly or a Dark Eye to get an instant +40~50 to their Scaled ATK.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Yeah, that would be my concern too.
Pretty much same here, I'd only worry that Titan gale would be purely only used as a last hitting tool, when there are so many cooler interactions you can do with it.

It'd only serve to benefit anyone, even if they don't have any wind ATK, if this were take place.
Well, since this is balance fu now.

I ask this because you can crit shades/butterflies for extra Momentum. As a Duelist, you can walk up to one to get closer. Sidecut past it to get even CLOSER to your intended target, and now have 3m to do some other movement skill, or if you're in range, attack your target.

This really shouldn't be the case if titan gale is not 'wanted' to act like that. (Yes, I know. Titan Gale is a huge boost, but the fact still remains.)

(Also the fact that Kiddy Glove's wording suggests that it works for non-boxer stuff means that this is still possible, regardless)
Shades and butterflies are something that you can refrain from using, titan gale in these scenarios and also in the scenario of killing someone else with it for the sake of last hitting so you can just get more SWA is a completely different argument in my opinion, why don't you just use kid gloves like you just mentioned?