Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogata vs. Indomitable
Ogata's requires a certain stat build or certain main class to function, not just a specific armor type. I don't really think it's fair to compare Indomitable to it because you can double the reduction it gives very easily, which makes it worth Ogata's + another one of those solid skills.
Yeah, I agree with Dev that Ogatas are far more situational, dodgies with tankiness right now is sort of needed, until a system like evasion or glancing blows is put in that helps dodgies survive in a game where bruisers will deal just as much damage as them, that really can't be helped much in turn based combat.

Aside from the ogatas though, it still hurts that indomitable itself is a bit weak right now for anyone trying to be a dedicated black knight, someone who will frequently try to use black wind bonuses won't get nearly as much DR as they should, Golden Glow/Weathered Body/1v1/Evasion/Wraithguard are all good contenders, Indomitable is lackluster since its nerf, which to my knowledge was cause of boxer (Which can't even use the black wind bonus properly without breaking their sturm, and loses weathered body AND kip up as a result)

Maybe if the black wind bonus was tripled again, we'd see the light of main classing BK for this passive, or perhaps the black wind from Hanging/Castling/Crescent Rook/Forced move needs to last 3 rounds and not until your next turn.