Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chandra Jasvinder's Sigrogana [A Guide to Sigrogana Tourism and Culture]
Chandra's Food Experience: Cafe Artorias
[Image: latest?cb=20170306130719]

General Overview
Cafe Artorias is a quaint little establishment located in the North Eastern area of Cellsvich, close by to the Ivory charge. Now one might think to wonder why another restaurant has located itself near the highly acclaimed establishment that is the Ivory Charge, and whilst it does seem like an unwise business decision, it is rather clear that Cafe Artorias and the Ivory Charge cater to completely different crowds.

For Instance, the Cafe itself, is just as it is advertised, a Cafe. Small, close knit, with a small number of wait staff and a variety of foods and drinks all priced at a very reasonable rate that allows for anyone of any status to enter and have a decent meal without worry. In a sense, the ease of entry and the welcoming atmosphere is both the cafe's strength and a rather unintentional curse. For whilst one can easily walk in with their friends and use it as a venue for conversation over a nice cup of coffee or two, this place, much like other popular public areas, can attract some rather strange and flamboyant characters. However this flaw is by no mean's the Cafe's fault but rather a product of the environment it is located in, for as many locals are aware, Cellsvich is a festering hotbed for the strange and perverse.

Service

Service, to say the least, was impeccable. The wait staff is generally friendly and food comes out in a timely and orderly fashion. I myself ordered a traditional brew of in Season Egwynian Chai and the man who was serving me not only knew what I was talking about, which is surprising in this land but was also able to faithfully prepare the concoction to a level that I could say outranked many brewers in my own homeland. This dedication to genuine service also extends to food items as well. A particular staff member, a man by the name of Kazimir, is so committed that he claims to be able to prepare any dish a customer can throw at him. So, as a joke, I asked if he could prepare me a deep sea giant squid, and the man went outside and caught me a deep sea giant squid. I was honestly amazed. Service like this is unprecedented. If anything, the service alone is reason enough to spend one's time and money in this establishment for it would be almost criminal to go to any other similar yet inferior establishments in the area. But we will get to Pink's Pub in a later review, for now, let us move onto what may be the most important part of this examination.

Food And Drink

Thankfully the taste of the food and drink were able to match up to the stellar service that Cafe Artorius already provides. The coffee that I mentioned earlier, for instance, was once again of a very high and delicious quality. At the same time, I have also ordered in the past a rather wide variety of teas and other drinks, all of which had been prepared to a faithful degree of care and preparation and all tasted adequate and worth the money spent. However, this cafe is not limited to a selection of drinks either. The Cafe also sells a wide variety of pastries and light food items, good enough to satiate a person's lunch break needs if so required. I personally prefer the pies myself. Rather small, quaint, and self-contained little things with a pie crust that is to die for. After all, so many places, such as Pink's, have no idea just how important a good pie crust is, so it was rather refreshing to see an establishment that knew what it was doing for once in regards to pies.

Conclusions

Honestly, when I first saw this place I was a bit skeptical over what I would be experiencing. Other local establishments had unfortunately managed to damage my trust in the ability for local business to provide a decent eating experience with professional service that felt genuine and homely. However, Cafe Artorius has renewed my hope in the local businesses of Cellsvich, with a combination of great service and good food and drink. I may have come here at first as a means of satiating my curiosity but I will be returning, later on, to satiate my hunger instead, and I recommend that many others do so as well.

Directions:

[Image: 2bcddda2f62c27b618472de6d3d583da.png]
[Image: f1f9a6424b9ae5a6179a7e9ab9792c3d.png]
[Image: 3df2ea9e2f7652a72dee40e9b4a1b559.png]
[Image: 29f7b66396c758063cb72f8bf3d341cb.png]
You son of a bi :evil:. You piece of sh Confusedhock: . You goddamn fuc :geek: ! Listen fuc :x head! You have crossed the fu 8-) ing line! Get that through your godd :lol: fuc :x ing head! Stop pushing your sh :mrgreen: ! You're the ones that have fu :? this country over and gangra Arrow
the shi Tongue out of it!