Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for pic
I was recently banned for my profile picture. Apparantly it doesn't look like it could pass for a 13 year old, which it does. I don't see why I would get band for this picture. I request an appeal
First, follow the unban request template here: http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13
Second, I banned you for one hour, and that wasn't because I asked you to change your picture (which I did ask you to do), it was because you pretended to other players like you didn't have to, in addition to the light fuss you gave me (and other players) when we attempted to inform you about the rules.
[Image: 475e2c7aeb.png]
[Image: ab011a5968.png]
[Image: acfbef171d.png]

EDIT: To clarify, the picture that you had looked to be of a child that is six to eight years old, from my perspective.

EDIT #2: [Image: e62561f533.jpg]
The fact that you didn't read the rules before playing the game, or the fact you didn't read the rules to unban requests, as well as your attitude towards an hour ban, shows to me that this message needs to be stated:

Read the rules. Fix your character to fit within the rules. No, I will not give you permission to play a child character, because you did not originally read the rules before playing the game, and because you are new to the game. If you don't fix your character to fix within the rules next time I see you, I'll have to extend the ban to be much longer.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]