Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decelgraph
Excelgraph seems to scale very poorly, considering its a tome that is required to actually hit things, I think this should be adjusted..since tomes are very hard to stack hit and crit on, and due to it's very low scaling and power (with little access to materials/parts for tomes that actually matter), I think the scaling could use a little bit of an adjustment.

[Image: 8762da4113.png]

With 60 Scaled WIL I have only 84 SWA with this thing, compared to other tomes that is hardly ever worth, I think this thing should get an additional CEL Scaling because it deals wind damage when used.

75% WIL and 25% CEL sound fine? Mages take a large hit by equipping excel focused items like conversion glove.

There is one other excel weapon that scales similarly, the Burst Claw, scaling 105% total as an excel weapon, and it doesn't seem to be highly abused due not having access to 2Hand.
I think it should have a minimum of 120% total scaling to be on-pair with your average 120% scaling for any tome. Tomes also get lowered damage if the element of the spell is not matching the type(?) of the tome and this one in specific is wind, with not a lot of big/powerful spells attached to it, so yeah.

75% WIL
45% CEL

Also PS: It's confirmed that the Weapon Charges don't work on spells, only on basic hits. If somehow this could be adjusted to work on spells, I think there would be a reason for the lower scaling, but there's not.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think 100% total is fine lets not get ridiculous here.