Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crafting queue
Can we please have an option to finally have queue for mass producing items like potions and stuff to save us some hundred clicks?

you can still make each item individually, since it´s rolling per item, but atleast we don´t have to click Craft->Yes->Ok Everytime for each item, which quickly becomes a pain when you have to do it litterally 500 times in a row.

Also an option to abort the queue would be nice, yes.
We do need some kinda batch crafting option/queue for crafting because it is tedious as hell to sit and click away for your 1000 Large Crash Potions to sell on the black market to questionable individuals. My mouse has suffered many hours of clicking away when crafting, moreso than it usually does playing SL2.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
Stop being a Sadist Deeeev!
I am crying everytime when I farm 1000 plants and turn them into stuff, it takes forever and I can´t do anything else meanwhile!

So please, Crafting Queues to make the life as a farmer a better one.
"More details, please."
Jokes asside, simply have a window open prompting "how many do you wish to craft?"
with the option immediately set to one so you can tap enter once to say yes to crafting a single item quickly. And the more items you craft the slower the bar fills to complete the task.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water