Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerf hyattr
gib errybody 4 more poitns! wooooo
paying for a race means nothing , i bought the mech subtypes and redtails back in sl1
As much as I want to say 'people building should expect for an update to screw them over at any given time', there is a point with racial APT being dropped.

That being said, I feel like we could give other races a +4 racial base boost and not break everything in the process, as long as we know exactly where we want those points to go.

Otherwise, I'd like to discuss how Hyattr's racials currently stand before deciding whether or not to just sweep the points out from under them.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"Chaos" Wrote:Otherwise, I'd like to discuss how Hyattr's racials currently stand before deciding whether or not to just sweep the points out from under them.

I'm willing to discuss this, as someone who has ran a SAN Hyattr I can say the following:

-Fire Breath even with the prayer buff and channel destruction and a lot of fire ATK is still rather unremarkable, though the cinders are pretty good on their own, it fell from grace a long time ago.

-The Fire Resistance is fairly heavy and can be impactful, I think it's one of the nice parts of going SAN Hyattr, though your wind resistance will suffer a lot for getting SAN, like I think with a sylph cloak + cloak of many colors I still have -20% wind resistance, so its a fair trade off.

-Channel Magic's FP Boost is something like half your SAN, its pretty alright for what it is for maintaining your FP, some skills like powerup/pray and high mage's cape can out scale this, but you can also pair it up with them for nice synergy.
"Chaos" Wrote:As much as I want to say 'people building should expect for an update to screw them over at any given time', there is a point with racial APT being dropped.

That being said, I feel like we could give other races a +4 racial base boost and not break everything in the process, as long as we know exactly where we want those points to go.

Otherwise, I'd like to discuss how Hyattr's racials currently stand before deciding whether or not to just sweep the points out from under them.

I agree with one thing: Hyattr needs to have their racials buffed up or something before we start kicking every Hyattr in the shin or subconsciously make humans a god tier race.
Though, I do not want every race to get a +4 racial base boost to stats. Some races are already busted (Shaitan, Vampire, most specialized Human builds), so I don't think it's necessarily good to start kicking a rather respectable race down a peg without addressing the highly viable races or the less than mediocre races.
(Then again, this entire post was a joke, so take what I say with a grain of salt)
[Image: unknown.png]
but what if
it isn't a joke.

I've only brought this discussion to light, because I've noticed that Hyattr's race are only one that have additional four aptitude, and in term of aptitude that rivals the humans' aptitude.

This kind of highlights the issues, as I also want to keep all racial allocation to 40, seeing as all races, except Hyattr, have cumulative base stats of total 40. If we all wanted to gives other races 4 additional stat-points. As Chaos said. We would've to determine where these stats would go to.

But it's better to just raise a level-cap, rather than trying to add +4 stats to all other races.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
holy crap hyattr were never paid for you turds

how many times do i have to repeat the same exact thing over and over

to establish things outright, hyattr were entirely dev's idea, my donation didn't go towards buying them, and the only one i did buy was the leporidae

stop spreading around outright wrong information you beekeepers
Probably an oversight, not really a big deal overall, probably not worth fudging up builds fixing it in this instance.