Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: October & November (2017)
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. (No, I will never stop copying this part.) The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
1. Outside of mechanical gameplay, how would you explain that Black water causes your faith to stop working?

2.How do one goes about becoming an ASAGO employee?

3. Had Goblins, in any point of recorded history, ever been able to accomplish more than living inside their cave?

4. According to lore information, What did Black General Phobo do after he claimed elves were the enemy?

EDITS:
5. Do creatures dwelling in the Black Doors goes out, and terrorizes the local?
5a. If so, how often do they terrorize the locals?

6. How do Lispoolians feel in general about Chataran? Vice versa?

EDIT v2:

7. Is Alma, the black knight mercenary, a man or a woman?

Edit v3:

8. On SL1, Karaten was a floating city. What is status of Karaten as of now in SL2?

Edit v4:

9. Considering the idea. Ignoring the undead Null species, can any other species be capable of being given intelligence similar to that of a human?
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
I'd love to know more about Geistritters. Do they still exist? What sort of supernatural foes do they deal with? What methods do they use? Could a PC be a Geistritter? Do they get sweet looking uniforms? What happens when you cross the beams?
Did Elves on/from Mersales know about Iahsus/ever saw Iahsus in the sky? If so, what kind of interpretation did they take of Iahsus, and if they have ever witnessed a Black Eclipse (which, I'm sure many old Elves have), what would their take on it be?
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
In SL 1 Youkai could have mutations on them when contracted... Does the same happen here?

To what level would said mutations occur? Say, A Seiryuu with arms, to one without. To a Carbuncle that has wings, two tails and a third eye.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Questions for October 2018:

- Can Mages (or witch-themed ones at least) hover/fly on brooms?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Do Umbrals naturally fade out even when in doors? Or does the effect only occur outside?
1 - Is there any normal way for a normal human to inherit the power of a god?

2- Is there a way to talk with the emperor?
1. About the screaming metal birds to and from Oniga bit on lore. Are these just a legend, or are these backable and with enough evidence? And would these be basically airplanes as we have today?

2. Last month you said vampire feeding has been thoroughly explained, but it went from needing focus from the blood to feed, to needing blood (at least with hemoglobin), and that vampires feeding off of one another went from taboo but effective to taboo but completely ineffective. Can you clarify, please?

3. What are the finer details of the afterlife if, hypothetically, the spirit passes through Lazarus?

4. The fist mage, Nen Grander, was attributed to have saying that a wyvern was the hardest thing he’s ever punched, according to the Band of the Wyvern’s description. Do we know how hard a wyvern is, and how powerful Nen was?

5. Does Oniga fashion its katanas from sand and glass it into steel (vastly oversimplifying) like real-world Japanese do, or do they use actual steel from the beginning?

6. What is the average life expectancy (human years) between the Great Six?

7. Do the Reapers have a defined culture, other than collecting bones and serving in Lazarus?
7a. On that note, what is their governing body like in Darkside, and has there ever been a conflict involving Reapers?
[Image: unknown.png]
If used constantly, will Ki Awoken eventually permanently damage its user similar to void poisoning?

If so, in what way would it hurt the user? Does it have the possibility of fatality at some point?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]