Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TeleTrap Crafting
So sometimes the dungeon generation goes awry and leaves you in situations like this:
[Image: 850d3b1b575d22db306a8cb49d8b1c39.png]

Worth a bug report. I know. But I have something that I believe could be considered worth a solution, after seeing a party before me utilize a teleport trap to go deeper, and it's just that - the ability to create, and place teleport traps what launch you randomly among the floor in the dungeon, and perhaps a right-click teleport your whole party tool that's craftable with it.

Just an idea.

A bug report is going along with this, yes.
>TFW is leader of that said party.
[Image: 616185caf433a037d18fe95be2b2bb39.png]
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
since there are multiple ways to go through doors, be it lockpicking or bashing, i dont think this alone is worth a different solution
in games its normal that some paths are locked for people with different ability trees, while others arent
full party unable to do either of those? then you picked a wrong party to dungeon with!
I'm fairly certain you are missing the issue.

The issue is not that we cannot make it through doors.

The issue is that there are no doors to make it through, therefore rendering the further of the dungeon inaccessable. One party used the dungeon teleport traps to make it further in, rendering all other parties completely unable to do so.

If we're going on about different ability trees, then among bashing and lockpicking, I see little harm in adding a role for trapcrafters.
I was in the same dungeon and searched top to bottom for a door and couldn't find one. It's rather hard to see them in that tileset but I checked almost every square and found nothing.

I want to say that I've encountered this before with the same dungeon type but as I mentioned the doors are really hard to see, so I could have missed them before. This instance, however, was a confirmed dead end.
Let 'em bomb walls already, pls Dev. You suggested it in game two years ago.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
woopsiedaisy, my bad
but yes, then i supportu bombingu