Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claret Conned
I don't know whether this is intentional or not, but a character with max ranks in Claret Call as a Ghost while wearing a maxed out Bloody Palms will only have the Claret Call from the Bloody Palms proc, and will not be boosted at all by Ghost's Claret Call.
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm curious to know as well.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I don't understand the question. Please elaborate.
I believe what GSM is trying to explain, is that even if you rank up Claret Call from Ghost and wear Bloody Palms... it'll use the 2 rounds Claret Call from the item. Normally Ghosts get a longer duration with the status when they rank up the skill.

He is inquiring if it's intentional for it to override and shorten its duration.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
Okay, so when you have Ghost with ranks in Claret Call and you also have Bloody Palms equipped, only the Claret Call from Bloody Palms is applied. If you have maxed ranks in Ghost's Claret Call, it won't apply at all if you have a maxed out Bloody Palms. Is that intentional?

"Fern" Wrote:I believe what GSM is trying to explain, is that even if you rank up Claret Call from Ghost and wear Bloody Palms... it'll use the 2 rounds Claret Call from the item. Normally Ghosts get a longer duration with the status when they rank up the skill.

He is inquiring if it's intentional for it to override and shorten its duration.

Yeah, Fern got what I was saying. Sorry, my wording is awkward.
This is because the Bloody Palms LV is higher than the skill's LV.
Then would this be considered a bug?
That's not a bug, just an oversight that Dev already pointed out like months ago. Soapy's thread, I reckon.

This could be solved if Ghost's Claret Call was 15/20 instead of 10. Try a Balance-Fu, Ghosts are slightly weaker and can warrant some minor changes to give them an extra buff and double as a fix to those problems. Mostly at the skills they never have any solid use (Graveyard, Red Rain), Rising Game and Claret Call.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:This could be solved if Ghost's Claret Call was 15/20 instead of 10. Try a Balance-Fu, Ghosts are slightly weaker and can warrant some minor changes to give them an extra buff and double as a fix to those problems. Mostly at the skills they never have any solid use (Graveyard, Red Rain), Rising Game and Claret Call.

This would be an excellent idea.