Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaboom
"Akame" Wrote:What if it operated like setting sun?

This.

One-round cooldown so it can't be spammed, naturally goes off after two rounds of being cast originally, can be manually triggered.
I think this solves it, imo.
[Image: unknown.png]
"GSM" Wrote:

This.

One-round cooldown so it can't be spammed, naturally goes off after two rounds of being cast originally, can be manually triggered.

I think unlike setting sun, if you were to do this you can justify explosion's recast refunding 3m.
"Spoops" Wrote:
"GSM" Wrote:

This.

I think unlike setting sun, if you were to do this you can justify explosion's recast refunding 3m.

That seems reasonable, but I'd still be wary of doing something like that. Explosion exceeds Setting Sun's scalings, and has a lot more potential to do a ton of damage.
Explosion doesn't get anything like +25% damage on resize, and gets ridiculously expensive when you increase the size. I'd be alright with a manual detonation refunding momentum.
Yeah, what Megablues said, Setting Sun can get up to 125% bonus damage on it.
Explosion could knock the targets airborne before it knocks them back, which I believe prevents things like cinders from triggering.
That also sounds like a good enough route to me, since the biggest offender usually seems to be the cinders interaction with it.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
I like Dev's suggestion.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm all for it, I forgot how cheese cinder explosion interactions was.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water