Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ambidexterity and Judgement Blade
After some testing with the first jammer cave's jammers, i'm seeing that Ambidexterity is not allowing for Judgement Blade to be used with a sword primary casting tool while a tome is equipped secondary. It works fine if there is no tome equipped however.

[Image: KdSLD1n.png]
I have a shine sword primary and a light tome secondary.

[Image: rSRLkAd.png]
Ambidexterity is turned off, its description says when it is on it allows a secondary weapon to be used for skills so long as both weapons apply for the skill and when off it uses the primary.

[Image: oIQqgut.png]
However when Judgement Blade is used in battle it fails to utilize the sword as my casting tool. I'm confused as to why.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Its likely because your tome has more scaled weapon attack than your sword, because spells use the spell-casting tool that has the most power.
I suspected that. In that case this case is closed and now to be moved to a suggestion. Thanks.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
isnt ambidexterity supposed to use the weapon chosen by ambidex and not the strongest one?
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
It's not. That works differently for magic.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]