Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercalan Miss (Healing enemies, wrong values)
Mercalan Mist heals enemies for the rank-based minumum and the user's party for half of that.

Tested with 62 light attack; enemies always healed 10 and I always healed 5. Should have been healing me for 15.
*loud burp*
Update with more information:

Tested with 65 Light attack, which would have bumped the healing up to 16, for me. Enemies still healed for 10, and I still healed for 5.

Stats aren't being factored in. I wanted to test that it wasn't just splitting the heals across Allies and enemies alike. It's not.

EDIT: NOW it heals for 16 total (10 enemies, 6 me.) I guess I just needed more Light Attack.
*loud burp*
Does this still occur?
Yes.
*loud burp*
Just keeping this relevant since this spell is relevant.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
what about now
did it magically fix itself
please retest
Yes it still occurs in the way Ranylyn explained. Enemies are healing 10, and I'm only healing 5.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
This should be corrected.
It is still bugged, unfortunately. I'm only healing for 5 Hp per round when I have 82 light ATK. It however no longer heals the enemies, so that's good.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
Actually it seems to heal enemies sometimes. I was in a crazy bandit boss fight and it was healing the enemies for 10 each. I will try it with some other enemies to test.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]