Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furniture Planners for all
As someone who builds houses that aren't owned by me, I end up constantly running out of space to put down furniture. Since I'm not the home owner, I can't put down extra furniture even if the home owner does have a furniture planner. I hate having to trade all the items I need to the owner just so they can put them down so I could move them.

Can we please, please, PLEASE have it so if the home owner has a furniture planner(s), it affects everyone who has building rights? If the issue is the item being in the home owner's inventory, perhaps the donation item could be something like the Custom Battlefield and Fun-o-Gram where it needs to be placed on the map?
I ran into this issue a few times myself. It'd be a lot more convenient if the house owner's planners took effect for the others building in the house.

Maybe making it so furniture planners increase the amount of furniture your house can hold, per floor... instead of -your- capability to set them down? Just a thought, in case the opening's suggestions are an issue.

+1
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Unfortunately it's not as simple of a change as I'd like to be, but I think it would be worthwhile trying to do sometime soon.