Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Query] Intentional Beast Monster Judgement Blade interaction.
I never questioned it till today but is it intended that Judgement Blade deals it's increased damage automatically to Black Beasts, Scare Bears and Vorpal Rabbits? I know Firefox and Legume is intended due to them being youkai but what of the others?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
The Beast race is techincally treated as a Youkai race is why this happens. Kind of a bug, kind of not.
Is it really impactful if most of those interactions are only limited to PvE? Maybe not.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
if any of this is fixed, Black beasts should retain the weakness, as they are technically a summon.
"Snake" Wrote:Is it really impactful if most of those interactions are only limited to PvE? Maybe not.
Yes, they are. Don't assume that PvE isn't a part of the game.

I'd argue to retain it for Black Beasts, but Scare Bears and Vorpal Rabbits getting the weakness sound like bugs to me.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Doesn't the Chimera Bands place you as a "BEAST" type race?
I've also found Alraunes oddly count towards this as well if it makes any difference.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Critters (The enemy) also count for Judgement Blade, if the info helps.