Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2's First Creepypasta?
[Image: 11eed69df1.gif]

This appears... randomly, and anywhere.

No one really seems to know what it is, and hovering over it shows the name "Sigrogana Legend 2" in the bottom left.

Right clicking does nothing to it.

W-What is this supposed to be? Apparently it has existed for a long time.
(it's actually kind of cool, can we keep it please please please-)
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Animation remnant maybe? Anyone have any ideas?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think battlefields and houses spawn in the same area or at least the same Z Level, since houses don't load until someone enters it, its very possible that a battle had occured before someone spawned the house, and it spawned the house over top of the already used battlefield.

A long time ago, we had been bug testing and it turns out that if you fled while your movement grid was still up (not possible anymore, this was patched out) you could keep your camera centered on the old battlefield while being out of the battle, while doing this we figured out that houses could also spawn on top of the old battlefield and overwrite it.

Now the sword spinning in the gif is obviously Kinu's sword from her special roundtrip combo that forms the dark cinders, from what I know that animation doesn't stop through the whole fight, is it possible that the house spawned on top of the old battle field but it never erased Kinu's spinning sword?

I wanna note out that the sword has appeared in the arena before too, and random battles, but the explanation for those would be the same as the housing thing.
That makes sense to me, since the 'creepy sword' didn't really start appearing for people until that boss became a thing. Worth considering in my opinion.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
This is a remnant of Kinu's 2nd Round attack from the Kinu vs Ashe fight. This sword is thrown toward Ashe, and doesn't disappear when Ashe dodges it. Is it supposed to disappear on 'impact'? It is supposed to return to Kinu? Or is it supposed to remain spinning in the air?

Either way, yes, it seems that this sword isn't being disposed of.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Just a suggestion, er..

var/obj/kinuroundtrip(?)/sord/new
-whatever it does and however it works here-
spawn(4000)
del (sord)

So it deletes itself after a while, for debug purposes. I use this nooby way to make spawned blood delete itself later on and thus avoid the infamous lag by object generation, in Messatsu Realms.

Otherwise if that's not helpful, I've actually never saw any other animation do this or spawn in houses/battlefield and stay there like this, aside this 'Kinu's demon roundtrip of doom'. And this is a fact by now, since the day Kinu vs Ashe's fight was added.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This has been corrected.