Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Void dominos 5.0
A) can we get a passive that randomly spawns x voidgates at the start of combat

B) can we lower void gates momentum cost

C) can frayed voidgates fray unfrayed void gates.

D) can detogates explosion trigger secondary explosions.
I can see Voidgate losing its '-2m if using it to move' clause and just making the normal momentum cost 1M. In this, it becomes a slightly convoluted 3M move if anyone uses it twice in the same turn. (Yes, they can wait until next turn to 1M move with it, but you can do that with the current Voidgate anyways. When has that ever became a menace?) I don't think it would be too much of a hassle if Voidgate got this kind of buff.

That being said, I'd put the Frayed Voidgate dominos as a passive, at best. I would also not give a passive to automatically spawn Voidgates at the start. (That's a free 1M movement at the start of combat right there, alongside giving the Void Assassin far too much automatic setup)
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
These were all ideas to make void gates interesting, not all have to be included together

Void dominos makes sense as a passive, so that would be fine, probably not a main class only so that non void mains can do something (they already lose voidveil)
I don't think Detogate's scaling could ever justify void gate ever being 1m to use.
Then make Detogate a Main Class only skill, or atleast make the casting range divided by two if VA is not your main class?

I'm down to see voidgates appearing more often. Or like I suggested a long ass ago in the form of new 10* drops.

'Void Amulet' - Makes a voidgate spawn randomly in the battlefield at the end of every uneven round. (They last equal to your Voidgate Rank rounds)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Either mainclass or giving detogate a cooldown.0%

Or make it scale on how many gates are used in the explosion.

1) 100% swa 80% dark attack
2) 100% swa 160% dark attack (same momentum cost as of right now)
3+)100% swa 240% dark attack