Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flottemeh [Flottement nerf thread]
[Image: l_SP1qT6QmKbwrVi63DVSw.png]

Can Flottement get a nerf bat on the following:

> Only step back if you dodge a basic hit. (Can't move if you trigger this on Evasion)
> Only give a LV of Voltiger once per enemy attack instance, instead of multiple times, due to how easy it is to proc Evasion as a Duelist.
> Not trigger if you are Blind, Knocked Down or Immobilized.

The reasons are quite simple. Duelists already have Eviter to take care of their frontal defenses. Flottement makes it further dick over classes that rely on combo skills (such as Verglas and Demon Hunter), so Duelists can both reduce the first hit done by 50%, then on top of it step back, making it so it's impossible to continue your combo against them.

And then they return a big ass 550 vorpal critical sidecut on top of it? That's just way too OP in my opinion. The damage is fine, the range increase is fine, but the movement? Something that actually costs moment in an offensive? That makes one passive with no counters way too swole.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think these changes are more than fair, the skill has been overbearing for a little while since the introduction of evasion as a global concept.

An unfortunate circumstance of the change, the evasion change was ultimately for the better as it helps many class setups with building dodge, but it helped duelist the most.
As someone thay plays Duelists a lot, I'd say that these changes are fair!

Flottement already doesn't proc if you're blinded or knocked down. Immobilize should get this treatment too.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
As someone that makes Duelists more than good grades, these changes are completely fine to me.