Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No chance of precipitation
Can it be set up so that it can rain in the arena?

There is reasons for this, mostly immersive kinds, I use immersive lightly because there are several people who claim it'll never rain at the arena despite the fact that it can rain almost anywhere.
People also claim a lot that it's not raining in the arena cause it's apparntly suppsoed to be under a huge tent?

While I presonally think it doesn't really feel like that, I think that was the reason it's not raining there?
If it was under a tent, there wouldn't be a day night cycle and there wouldn't be trees inside I'd think.

The tent on the world map is only there because there probably wasn't an appropriate icon for the arena on the world map other than a tent because a tent just so happens to be at the arena.
Thats was pretty much my argumentation for it (trees and Remedias tent in tent, etc.), just saying what other people yelled at me over it. *shrugs*

Like I said, I am all for it cause it makes no real sense for me either.
I don't know if it's really worth the effort, if it's just to shut a few people up.
It's not to prove a point, it's for environment consistency. The tent icon we see in the overworld is just a symbol of 'hey rememedia's tent!' or a straight up "This is the Arena. Why should we have the icon of a castle?", not what it actually is.

Also, whatever we do in the Arena in regards of Reputation counts as if it's Dormeho area, apparently? Is it intentional? Shouldn't that be like Cellsvich or Voilegard?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Maybe just a new overworld icon could be in order too, if need be.