Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Hair style/ Shujins Barber shop V1
Ever wanted to do crazy fancy anime hair styles but found yourself limited by the system?

Ever thought that you wanted to have multi colored hair, and tired to color eyepatches or other items to acheive such?

Still thought It looks like crap?

Well I certainly did, so I put a bit of work into it to present to you the custom Hair system, that is also easily expandable!
Wanna do crazy stuff like this? I got your back!
[Image: 14992f8b358fccab9cbc9a4ceb44caa9.png]
(bottom is normal, so you can comapre, works with most hairstyles of course but not all.)

Oh yeah, also added one more hairstyle and fixed the old one to make it easier color able (0R 0G 0B made the outlines hard to color in some cases. I do not know if I made the addons to dark, since I can obviously not test it before it's in game, but I think it should work.):
[Image: dae96083e975ca26492a05e84ef90b15.png]
[Image: b753b2dbab8a768a93737fa4dba8051a.png]

How to use, for Dev:
-Add the Hair addons to the mirror.
-Give each individual ID's.(Aka let us use more than just one of them at once)
-Let us do the creative bullshit!

Attached Files
.rar   Hair addon.rar (Size: 3.27 KB / Downloads: 71)
Maybe I'll finally get to look like Gotenks. /shot

I think we should have more hair icons, yeah!
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I enjoy the red one most of all.
Big thumbs up from me.
I support. Because why not.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
I'll be in your barber chair soon. Thumbs up.
Nono, those aren't new hairstyles, Those are parts that you can add on existing Icons, so you can basically handcraft your own hairstyles.

[Image: 1c425456ccbd680a926f7fcf553150e0.png]

The stuff up there are just samples how it could look like, if I placed everything correctly.
I'm aware. So long as there's more growth for hair styles, I don't mind.

No pun intended.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Finally. FINALLY I CAN [strike]CROSS DRESS MY CHARACTER[/strike] I mean, I can finally make my characters bootyful, but seriously this looks pretty damn amazing we need more hair overlaying.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
Very pretty, and a great idea. +1
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
If this gets overlooked and -not- added I will.... Probably just be sad and move on like I do with everything else, maybe cry a bit. No, probably not cry, I don't cry unless it's serious... But this is pretty serious.

TL;DR Please add this.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water