Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let pocket mirrors be used in combat.
Pretty simple idea let pocket mirrors be used in combat or something similar. The reason? Well got all those boys and girls who like to play super saiyan with their monks and this would give them a way to get their yellow hair.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I think this would be pretty cool for stuff like Death Knighting / Shine Knighting.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Aye, probably a few other skills and spells too people like to RP as changing their outfit it would be suitable for too.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I disapprove of literally going super saiyan but this would still be a good feature to have I think, there's nothing bad that can come out of being able to use your portable mirror in combat, the only thing stopping us is that you can't use use-item portable-mirror as a verb in combat.
Could always go with a free-equip skill while you have a portable mirror, 0M, no repeat action, cycles through your saved outfits on use.
"Joseph Jostar" Wrote:Could always go with a free-equip skill while you have a portable mirror, 0M, no repeat action, cycles through your saved outfits on use.

This. A million times this.
1000000000000000% yes. I need this in my life. Another suggestion would be a new donator item for the same price of a mirror that allows a user to replace the visual effects of some of their skills with custom outfits. (Changing Golden glow from being the horrible poise glow it is now to being something different, changing Shine/death knight from their icons to a custom outfit etc.)
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
"Fern" Wrote:I think this would be pretty cool for stuff like Death Knighting / Shine Knighting.

These skills replace your icon so even if your appearance changed at all, it wouldn't be reflected due to the way they work.
That's where my suggestion of being able to set costume icons for those skills comes in. And for the skills that apply overlays rather than changing your appearance, this would still be hecking useful.
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]