Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reaper Scythe
Reaper Scythe isn’t applying Guard Break as intended.
[Image: unknown.png]
It was tested against a Player Character. I was guarding and when he kept hitting me with Reaper Scythe, the Guard Break never happened. Though it did make me Unmarkable.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
This has been a problem for a while, I've done it against him as well during reaper scythe using guard (Ice point guard) and guard break was a no go.
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
Were they marked with Claret?
Yes, they were marked with Claret. Each time I tried it, it did not apply Guard Break.
It works for me offline, I suggest you retest and make sure the enemy you're trying to break is marked by YOUR Call.
I'd also check to make sure if its bloody palms claret call or not.
I'm using a Violet Varon and a Hands of the Giant, Ghost/Monk scum here.

As for the testing online...

Before I used Reaper Scythe.

...and here it is after? I'm 100% sure it didn't apply Guard Break before, I know Fern didn't see Guard Break and continued to guard anyways. I'm not sure what to make of this.
It could be that, despite being guard broken, people are able to continue guarding just fine when their turn comes around again and it just removes the status effect. I feel like that was an issue I experienced once before, but it was a long time ago so I don't really recall. Might be worth testing that.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]