Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're not dealing with your average Onigan Warrior anymore (Golden Glow icon change)
As you all know by now I totally never play monk at all. (99% of my chars are monks)

One thing has always bugged me, from the first time I powered up into 30 ki and launched that Kadouha right at GSM's face (Which he tanked, because Kadouha is still bad, but we'll get to that another day.)

Can we please get Golden glow's icon changed from the sparkly poise icon it is now to either a golden version of the Ki Awoken aura that lasts for 3 rounds (Til GG ends) or to a recolored version of Boxer's sturm aura (This is preferable.) The third option being a new aura entirely, one I could supply from me 200+ icons I have of different auras/effects.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
I think it'd be nice to have a separate aura for Golden Glow. A completely new one that won't conflict with any of the other auras in the game.
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
I already have an aura in my folder of many folders that I've tested in the past. It would fit pretty much perfectly inside of Ki awoken's, meaning both auras could be active at the same time, and any other overlay auras (such as poise's) wouldn't be hidden.

The worst thing about a duelist/monk is not being able to tell your GG ran out because it's hidden by poise, and vice versa.
I support this idea because I too would enjoy this aura change.
[Image: 9558782ef67f8133aa6161c34619fa07.jpg]
Post a replacement icon in submissions.
"Neus" Wrote:Post a replacement icon in submissions.

done.
Syeburn beat me to it, since I rarely check the forums these days. But, mine is also in there just in case.