Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look ma', two hands.
You could use your feet as well. New talent path, Quad-Limb Combat.

On a more serious note, what stands out from Fern's suggestion is that unlike the current Two-Hand, they are all flat bonuses, aside from the Tome section, which would probably be better as a flat FP reduction anyway.

Percentage-based boosts have always been overtuned, and the easiest way to fix Two-Hand would be to make it a flat bonus to SWA based on SR, rather than a percentage based buff.
"MegaBlues" Wrote:Percentage-based boosts have always been overtuned, and the easiest way to fix Two-Hand would be to make it a flat bonus to SWA based on SR, rather than a percentage based buff.

This could be good as well, considering that a percentage increase only further encourages scaling the ever loving hell out of your weapon to disproportionate levels.

Something that 2hand currently inhibits from being allowed to be good is the sheer level of power that demon hunter autohits now have, and dual wielding has fallen out of fashion, while adding more talent sub-paths to 2hand is a pretty alright, I do think its pretty strong still.
"Neus" Wrote:I don't see why a bow would get any two-hand bonuses considering there's no other way to fire one.

While this is a good point, I'm also gonna be the guy that says if that's the case then why can you equip a subweapon/main weapon with a bow, like with arbalest or some such?

I'm sorry if that comes off as rude, that's just my thoughts.

Two-Hand in my mind doesn't really have to mean two-handing a weapon. It could just be like focusing entirely on using just one weapon, no matter what it is.

Honestly we could probably just switch "two-hand" to weapon-focus or some such.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
How about more flat power for more weight over 10? So if a weapon weighs a lot it gives more of a flat bonus, which indirectly buffs STR.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
As long as its not 1:1 it might be fine, as there are weapons that can hit 50 to even 100+ weight.

Half weight could be more than fine since getting 50+ SWA would mean you'd have to be a dullahan wielding a Gigantys.
So at 5 ranks, half (x0.5) the weapon’s weight-10 (minimum +0), while at 1 rank it’d be one-tenth (x0.1) the weapon’s weight-10 (minimum +0)?
I like those numerinos.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
I don't think Two-Hand really needs any adjustment at this time.