Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underworld Lame
Underworld flame doesn't got much going for it, its a single target spell that does okay damage if you build the right stats for it, inflicts a burn lvl 40 which is pretty alright as well, but with a lot of what hexer holds it doesn't hold up as much of a torch to its other skills.

Here's what I suggest, can underworld flame leave down dark cinders in its path? (even if it has to become a line based skill for this) the level of the dark cinders would be equal to 50% of your dark ATK and also have their duration increased by Pyromancy's scorch sub-ranks.

It'd make the skill a lot more interesting to use, and also we don't have dark cinders available to players yet, so it might be cool to play around with.
I'd so love this.

Not many people like using Underworld Flame anymore, even most of the pyromancer Hexers avoid it. I could see this giving it more appeal.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'd rather have Underworld Flame explode in a 2 range circle once it hits an enemy, and Hellflame Uorate spawn a dark cinder tile under the enemy equal to their Burn LV, at the end of every round they're hexed.

It's more usable like this.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I wouldn't be against changing it in some way, potentially one of these suggestions, or having it combo with Hellflame in some way (ie, it applies an Underworld Flame status for a few rounds, and if you have Hellflame active, you leave Dark Cinders on tiles you walk on).

Hexer in general might be worth going over and making it more interactive/less dominating than it currently is, though that's probably another thread.
I agree, making the class more interactive would help alleviate a lot of its issues (both good and bad), as for the hellflame suggestion, I wouldn't mind that either, it'll force people to teleport around a lot instead of moving around normally but thats alright.
Sorry master... just this time... *handseal* Amaterasu! -banned-

Hexer never got any changes that made it healthier and fun instead of use-and-win, so yeah, maybe a big thread with everything to save space, or a lot of threads on specific skills that need changes so it becomes easier to follow.
I could probably see this being a thing if you still think this is possible, Possibly by making it a line based skill like Fire Jet or Asura Fist in order to make it work.

Or having it track the tiles the projectile travelled kind of like arbalest cannon skills interacting with oil chain.
I have a list of Hexer reworks that I'll be implementing at some point in the future. It's pretty low priority though.
I'm glad to hear thats still a thing then, even if its low priority. Thank you.
Just out of curiosity and right before you indeed focus on it, I'd like to know your ideas for the new Hexer, Dev.