Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laying on my ass.
Pretty simple. When you get to 0hp in battle you just stand there. Looks weird. Would it be possible when reduced to 0hp in battle for the same animation you get when knocked down to happen? Just for immersion really.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
Oh god please yes, this'd be a beautiful little shot of immersion.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
I agree here, it looks nice when someone kills you with knock-down status on you...
THOUGH...ONE THING... It will now become a dead give-away when someone triggers Die-Hard.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
A simple version of this is to inflict people with a permanent duration knockdown on the next round whenever their HP hits 0.

Knockdown goes away only when it uses up your Momentum, and when you're dead you don't use Momentum, so it won't cause anything wrong, on paper.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:A simple version of this is to inflict people with a permanent duration knockdown on the next round whenever their HP hits 0.

Knockdown goes away only when it uses up your Momentum, and when you're dead you don't use Momentum, so it won't cause anything wrong, on paper.
if you were to activate die hard or be revived during knockdown you'd spend momentum getting up after being revived, essentially making you miss a turn due to the momentum deficit of already being KO
There are workarounds, such as making Die Hard grant 3M upon proc. Might make Martial Artists more DBZ than they are right now, though.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]