Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Kensei] Die the death!
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=821#p821 Wrote:Grandpa » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:10 am[/url]"]Why did you even reply to me if you had nothing to add to the thread?
Because magic is a thing for half the available classes at the moment, not just Evoker.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=884#p884 Wrote:Soapy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:26 pm[/url]"]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=821#p821 Wrote:Grandpa » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:10 am[/url]"]Why did you even reply to me if you had nothing to add to the thread?
Because magic is a thing for half the available classes at the moment, not just Evoker.

I can understand what you mean, but the way you made your statement was really unnecessary. It's not hard to say, "magic is a thing for half the available classes at the moment, not just Evoker" than insulting someone's intelligence. Please be a little more courteous to others.

But, I still think that certain things shouldn't be applied with AD, you can already CM Overload for a ridiculous amount of damage, it's just an example, but it's still an entirely possible thing. It currently has a lot of support for other classes, yes, but it also makes certain damages from certain areas too high and ridiculous damage outputs.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I support that the AD works the way as suggested in the original post.
Also, what of the skills that use basic attack in their formula?

However, as it inflicts Hunted status, what of the other skill that inflicts this status, hunter wind? (or w/e is its name)
I would assume it would change the status away from Hunted to something with a similar note, and equal to what Hunted does, but only to the relevant skills. If it uses a basic attack in its formula < See: Wazabane, Cutthroat > It would more-than-likely get the boost.

Iunno though. This thread is all Ferns I was just posting stuff over.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=910#p910 Wrote:Rendar » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:01 am[/url]"]I would assume it would change the status away from Hunted to something with a similar note, and equal to what Hunted does, but only to the relevant skills. If it uses a basic attack in its formula < See: Wazabane, Cutthroat > It would more-than-likely get the boost.

Yeah that seems entirely fair.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
This still really needs to happen. Like, not just because Magic becomes "OH GOD WHY" < Which it does. It really.. really.. does become more oh god why > but because it turns some autohits, such as iced Rapid Kick, into absolute .monstrosities. of power. Even moreso to some Verg/Kensei combos.

>Rising Kick
>Axe Kick
>Face Stomp

That's ((CEL*2)+(STR)+(WPNPWR*3)+(20+20+55)-(ENEMYDEF*3))*1.5

This can, and more than likely will, end a fight instantly.

Let's punch in some NUMBERS folks, because this is gonna get dirty.

((87*2)+(51)+(33*3)+(95)-(25*3))*1.5

((174+51+99+95)-(75))*1.5

(419-75)*1.5

344*1.5

516 damage from 10 momentum.

Thats. Kinda absurd. This is, of course, just one ~possible~ combination.
Verglas/Kensei dealing 516 damage in 13 momentum with 87 cel and 51 str while standing right next to someone with 25 def and 0 armor.

I don't really see a problem with that.
10 Momentum, not 13.
Right, forgot about Chimera. Still 2 turns.
What if Absolute Death only applied to physical damage?