Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bootleg Weapon TRANSMUTATION
The effect after using the skills from the Grandovyn, Foigrant, or Rexys states: Your main hand weapon type is changed. Sub if the tome is in your sub hand.

It is best to explain this by example:
-Main hand a Grandovyn
-Use Grandovyn type change, the buff will describe: Main Handed Weapon changed to sword
-Swap your main hand with whatever you want in your tool belt, the buff stays, for for example, you swap it with an Brawlers Glove
-With the Grandovyn effect still active, your Brawlers Glove is actually a sword

I tested this with all of the weapon change tomes, and with different other weapons, and obviously these leads to broken combinations.

-Rebelling Brawlers Glove into a sword for insane scaling.
-Chorus into an Axe for super strong bright bishops.
-Any of the 50/50/50 Tomes into a sword/spear/axe
-**Any 10* into a sword/spear/axe!!!!**

Another main reason this is broken, because they transform into compatible weapons, you get the bonus scaling from two-handing.

This TECHNICALLY isnt a bug, as all of the features are working properly, but its obviously not intended.
A way to fix this is to simply change the code for how these tomes abilities work, what to change them to is not up to me.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
On a side note of this exploit, never give us the chance to have a sword that has knockback. Out of curiosity, my friend wanted me to test this exploit with a Quinglongram, the 50/50/50 WIL CEL LUC tome, which has the effect of 1 tile knockback. If you sidecut with it, you push the target in front of you before the sidecut continues, meaning unless they literally dodge they will get hit up to 4 times with a regular sidecut (more if its a raging sidecut)
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
This has been corrected.