Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trait Rework
Dev could we have some hints or heads-up of the stuff you're planning for the trait rework?

Pretty please.
[Image: tenor.gif]
If you'd like ideas for the trait rework as well, we could toss those here.

Or if you'd like some ideas for traits you already have made. We're here to help, even if not all our ideas are good.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
I'd be willing to share some ideas for traits if Dev is willing to listen, I'm sure there's a lot of people who would actually.
"Spoops" Wrote:I'd be willing to share some ideas for traits if Dev is willing to listen, I'm sure there's a lot of people who would actually.

^ Also, I'm assuming this is what he's been working on lately?
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I'm packed with ideas for racial traits, and like Spooks, I've already been writing them down somewhere and discussing with other people what could be neat ideas to have implemented in the trait rework.

All it needs is a confirmation and I'll post down everything I wrote.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Special Attack 2, anyone?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I've shared some in the chat, I probably won't be sharing much more until it's actually ready, though.
I think that's the right way to do it, Neus. I don't know how anything can be done if everyone chimes in, even if it's well-intentioned comments.