Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confusion Fusion
I don't know how feasible this is as an idea, considering the limitations of BYOND, however...

If Confusion were to shift everyone's icons and give them the Spell Thief "Mysterious" so that you cannot double click them to see stats / statuses.. It would add an element of actual confusion outside of forced RP and trying your best to not hit your friends. If you got affected, if you had a decent-ish memory, you might be able to distinguish friend from foe.. But it also would make it more hectic in giant event fights (Like the one Dyst hosted with.. I think the Goblin Zealots giving Confusion)

It was seriously fun with the group we had, because we had two that kept getting affected and being idiots, which was a lot of fun for the two people unaffected.
Confusion already doesn't let you heal your allies with anything like potions or even graft (even when mass), but I think anyone who isn't colorblind can at least see the teams everyone is on from their HP markers, I don't think this'll change much.
Perhaps it would be better to add a berserk status.

Berserk-target becomes auto controlled(like an npc/arena combatant) and auto goes towards the nearest ally/enemy and attacks them.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Perhaps it would be better to add a berserk status.

Berserk-target becomes auto controlled(like an npc/arena combatant) and auto goes towards the nearest ally/enemy and attacks them.

That'd be defacto the strongest CC in the game if it existed.
I meant as a future status, probably tied to an invocation or hard to land combination of skills on a future class.

as an arguement to leave confusion where it currently is.

Example dark bard has an invocation that targets everyone with berserk