Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Beast Bugs
Black Beasts can spawn on water and get stuck in they're in the wrong place during battle generation.

If a Black Beast engages you while repairing a spot on the map, you get stuck in battle and cannot use movement until the repair finishes.

Also there was a bug with the Black Beast message not getting posted in the Talk Tab. --> http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=473
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Screenshot of a beast spawning in the water. They can't move while they are stuck there because the tiles are dense.

[Image: 0ea7be0b3dc6f1ee3beeeabb83f9d6d9.png]
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
There have been a lot of people getting stuck. Apparently if you engage a Black Beast near the top of the Dormeho map, when you enter the battle, you spawn outside of the battlefield, stuck in the fight unless you have a spell that hits everywhere.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Also, it seems the number of Black Beast kills in total carry over from each event. Meaning if you get say 70 total kills in the first event, the next time it occurs will keep those 70 kills, giving you more experience then actually earned.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Screenshot of the above. I was able to Blink to shore. UNSTUCK MYSELF, TOO PRO!

[Image: c28340969d517584717ad358db31e442.png]
*loud burp*
This should no longer happen. I also gave Black Beasts a new attack called Dark Calling, which will let them teleport to you (or teleport you to them). Though they prefer to teleport to you unless it's impossible to.