Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bun-Bun Bakery - The New Building
{In-Character Information}
[Image: 8725cc9f279e9716ec9709cf1d8d3133.png]
A poster is attached to the many bulletin boards of Cellsvich, showing a small picture of a miniature dog and a basket of pastries next to it, as well as a building in Cellsvich. At the bottom part of the paper would be information regarding a certain bakery.

With Cellsvich's reconstruction, the Bakery will finally be back in business- but there's something new! Next to Pink(Risu)'s Pub is a bakery, recently made. The Bun-Bun Bakery has bought the building itself, in hopes of sparking new opportunities and spreading the love for pastries.

Be sure to come by! The Bakery offers a wide array of baked goods! It is also a great place to bring that special someone or your group of friends for a nice, relaxing day! That, and it's also a perfect place to meet new people!

We open during hours nine to twenty one. (Going by in game time.)
[Image: ef4d4e9dfd83c99e46ab285800a2efbd.png]

At the very bottom would be more information.

Currently hiring waiters, waitresses, and cooks.

{Out Of Character Information}
With this, I'd like to say that I've already gotten permission from LatentSparrow and Chaos to use the new bakery.

Note: The bakery may be closed when there aren't any employees manning the building.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
LOL

You've done it, that is the best strategy I've ever seen of indirectly having a new map's landmark. xD

Nice job, Tamaki. I'll be coming to visit sometime for latenightsnacks.

P.S: Let me know if you want a waitress/assistant chef, etc.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
I demand 10% of the income in Murai, cause a bunch of those icons are mine! ...If not all of them aside the base ones.
Work for it, scrub!!!

(Literally, dress Shiva in a lame catgirl maid costume and work as a waitress--)
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~