Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captured Jammer Delta loses spells, and Alpha's loses passives.
I notice that when I capture a Jammer Delta which had rye, explosion, and Ryemei. Then, I go into the prisoners tab all those spells that the Delta had are gone, and I am wondering if this is a bug, or are captured mobs suppose to not obtain the skills they had, before they are captured. Also, Jammer Alpha passives are gone too, leaving them with no skills in the prisoner window.
[Image: rwby_pixel_banner_without_adam_by_ronku-d682tpr.png] [Image: rwby_penny_pixel_by_ronku-d7x22j6.png]
To my knowledge this is something that been intended, it does the same for goblin shamans, angler fish, and spectres as well. (Spectres and angler fish still having access to their original skills being styx shout, anger light, healing glow, and dive) I would of preferred if they had access to spells they knew when once caught but I feel at that point it would lead to some complications in some way shape or form. (Insert 4 emna summon casts at once)
Well....I mean you could take out the invocation spells. Cause, Jammer Delta having no spells is....not good, and there is the Jammer Alphas own passives.
[Image: rwby_pixel_banner_without_adam_by_ronku-d682tpr.png] [Image: rwby_penny_pixel_by_ronku-d7x22j6.png]
This is normal, enemies won't keep generated category skills like these when they're captured. Probably best to expect that if a skill isn't exclusive to that enemy, it won't have it if you capture it.