Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twinking Flag False-Firing
I (BYOND name: IamNAME) enchanted a weapon for my friend (BYOND name: Klausterweiss), and now I'm being stopped from trading it back to him with the message "One or more of the items in the trade offerings were previously owned by the other player, but not the same character they are playing now. Are you acting as a proxy for twinking? Please familiarize yourself with the rule against twinking at this link: http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...=1045"

The thing is, both of our characters are above 55 and have both Legend Extended. In addition, neither of us have any other characters (however, going by Exception D, that shouldn't matter). We tried to get in touch with a GM, but there weren't any on at the time. I've attached a log, just in case (converted to PDF since the forum won't take BYOND's .htm default). Considering that he was able to trade it to me without trouble, I'm a bit confused as to why the flag even fired if we both meet the exceptions. Now I'm kind of just stuck with his primary weapon, and I feel bad since it's actually a pretty good one...

In case it helps, the weapon in question is a 2* God's Ire (that's what he named it, not sure what it was originally).

EDIT: The forum won't take the PDF either; if the log is needed, let me know how I can send it in. The timestamp was 2018-05-09 (11 16 pm).
The exception doesn't apply to trading to different characters on the same key. Can you replicate this bug with other items?
As of just now, we can trade other weapons and items just fine, the only problem seems to be this specific sword. Also, just to clarify, we are two unique players (BYOND keys IamNAME and Klausterweiss) with only one character each, so I can't figure out how another character got included in this.