Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Healing
Can vampires only have nerfed healing from Mercalan domain healing spells? It's kinda dumb that things like self-regen (IE: blood jewel, stability) and stuff are essentially useless other than Vampiric weapons (though Vamp Shell still doesn't work with vampires cough cough) and that even potions like sal volatile end up only making them get the knocked down debuff because it isn't even considered as healing 1 hp. Also everybody is running around with Antithesis or Holy Enchant anyway so a bit of extra healing isn't even that bad-
While something could potentially be helpful; I imagine most is sticking to certain lore bits or otherwise on that. Vampires are meant to be "dead" in some form, so for things with healing to work normal in all ways takes that away just slightly I feel, with Silvermist being one of the major things that a vampire falls to on if they really want to use essence to heal or if they want to suck it up until they rest/finish a fight or whatever else.

While it would be nice for a few other options perhaps I don't think making it so everything works straight out is the best approach on that in that regard.
Give Vampires full healing from things like PR-His and First Aids and you're basically negating their sustain weakness. I can see Sal Volatiles being exempt, but only that.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Sal Volatile ignoring Stillness, Darkness is a way to go. I think tests about Vampires are running slow lately because people don't play them as often anymore.

It makes me wonder if the new Avalon would even work the same for them. If not, it probably should. The thing is not Mercana, but the effects of Artoria's Tree or whatever.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]