Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Byakko's Meow and Paw Poke
A level 60 Byakko's roar currently only gives 2 STR despite his effect stating the formula is 2 STR (+1 per 5 Byakko's Levels).
Also, the duration stays at 3 rounds instead of 3 (+1 round per 10 Byakko Levels).

His thunder claw seems to be bugged, too. I only did 50 lightning damage on Prinny with him being at level 60, and my STR being 67.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: k4YQ3u8.png]
[Image: wuyxZEa.png]

It's also worth noting that Lion's Roar from the Lion Shield works properly, contrary to Byakko's Roar. Poor kitty.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
Thunder claw is lightning atk now if I read correctly.
This should be corrected.
Unfortunately, Byakko's roar is still acting the same as described previously - his roar is still being treated as-if he's level 1, and the STR bonus and duration are not being boosted.
Are you certain?
I can confirm as well that it does not work with my own Byakko Dev.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Mhm, here's pictures for reference:

A level 43 Byakko, who should be giving me 10 STR from roar, and should also be lasting for 7 rounds.

[Image: Zupd3Hy.png]

[Image: 2lBuB8b.png]
Okay, I have updated information regarding this.
So, Byakko's Roar works, but only if Total Control is Off.
Meaning, if you summon a level 60 Byakko, Total Control is On, and activate Roar manually, then Roar's LV is stuck at 2 with a duration of 3 rounds.
And also if you install a level 60 Byakko via Beast Install, and try to activate roar with your character, then Roar's LV is stuck at 2 with a duration of 3 rounds.
But if you summon a level 60 Byakko, and the youkai is mob-controlled, then Roar works as intended. Weird, but that's what's going on!
This has been corrected.