• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OFFICIAL* Salamander Sword Discussion
Team fight

Quickdraw

Demon hunter

Hellhound bullets

Leadstorm.

How to Salamander level 100 turn 0.

Now, that's not mentioning this thing can entirely devalue a stat, a class, an entire element and phys def just by slapping a rampaging on it.
"Oh, you're a tank? Here, catch." -64 DEF is a joke. And that's coming from me, someone who uses it for that exact reason. For the love of god, this thing is a nightmare, and I feel like an ass for using it, whacking out whopping 600+ damage reaver combos just because I can land a hit on someone with no cel. Of course, it has counters. Anything that nulls will shred your stack, but that means nothing when fire is so accessible to the point you can deal fire damage instances 16-20 times a round to a single opponent.

With my two-cents in, I'm all for limiting it to 10 stacks per round. 100%, it's simply too powerful (insert donkey kong screenshot here someone)
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
its not like this 9* absorb fire dagger hasn't been around for literally years.....
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:its not like this 9* absorb fire dagger hasn't been around for literally years.....

No one wants to ruin their setup gonna equip red letter just to deal with it, get outta here with that nonsense.

As Ryu brought up thats one of the stacking methods, among many more involving cinders/thousand stab/etc.
It might be better to decrease the LV gained on player character enemies but keep it relatively the same for monsters.
I can dig that, were you thinking Max LV or LV gained per tick of fire damage?

Also will it still interact with rampaging?
It's a good idea to decrease that for players, but keep the gimmick going for monsters and bosses, so this way the weapon still keeps its charm and takes a while to wind up in PvP.

You could make it only grant 1 per fire damage instance, and cap the amount you can get from a single target to 5 per round, maybe.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'd be fine with seeing the levels gained on PCs reduced from 5 to 3 or 2. It makes fights for people such as me, who use it as a mono-DH seem more long-winded than just charging into your enemy, lead storming and then watching as you quite literally shit out 600 damage combos by turn 3.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]